Thursday, June 15, 2006

Funny Sim pics

This is Destiny Callihan. She is the niece to my current heiress, Celeste Callihan. I thought the expressions on her face were funny.


Destiny Callihan's funny facial expressions. Destiny's bunny on her back.


Destiny Callihan again. I've heard of having a monkey on your back, but she has a bunny on hers.





Caleb Callihan's funny expression.









This is Caleb Callihan and friend when they were at uni. Again, I thought the expression on his face was funny.

Another funny Caleb expression.
potty problem




This could be quite an issue when trying to use the potty.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures. One of the things that I like the most about this game is all the time that has gone into the facial expressions. I think my most favourite expression is the one when a sim catches another cheating!!!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home