Friday, April 13, 2007

More Famous Sim Sightings

First off, we have sightings from Mao's Black Widow Challege. (Click on photos to see them full size in another window.)

Lillith Black
For those not familiar with the story, this is Lillith. She's one of Aurora Black's children.

Vlad Black
This is the oh-so-hot-and-broody Vlad *swoon* Black.

















Next we have some sim-me sightings. These are all ladies who hang out in LegacyLand.

Mao

Gethane

Angelia

Then we have some ladies who are found both in LegacyLand and MagicBeans Yahoo Group.

JennM

Aeronwy

Lisa
(My sim-me after some weight loss and a makeover)

And finally we have some ladies found in MagicBeans Yahoo Group.

Ruby

Bay

Thanks for joining me here. Comments are always welcome.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger SuzyQ said...

Whoa. How'd you get Jenn in her clothes like that? LOL And...no beads? Was she sick that day?

Rawr Lisa, you're looking hot! Slutty Don will REALLY love you now. *snickering*

*slapping forehead* Oh now. Ruby will never let us forget that she's Captain Hero now LOL

Another fun sighting update. Thanks Lisa!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Roo said...

Yeah me! Here I come to save the day! *giggling like mad*

Everyone looks great! OMG you have Vlad? he is so dreamy!!

Neat so that is Mao! I've read her stuff, never 'met' her!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home